Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crunch


An adorable 21 year old shows up at my apartment last night. Nice, clean white collar shirt, black pants and shiny shoes. Big, beautiful brown eyes.

My first ball busting client!

I pinch his testicles in an old metal nutcracker I found at a second hand store and start lightly tapping his nuts with my hand. The nutcracker attaches like a tight ring around the cock and underside of the balls, the handle allows me to manipulate his sack, pulling it, twisting it around presenting it to me for easier access.

He is hard already. Most people will cringe, moan and probably lose their wood if you make hard contact with their balls. But not guys into ball busting, its beautiful to watch them tense up and their dicks get harder and harder with every smack.

I start slapping them open handed. He is on his back and I twist the nutcracker back and forth to give me access to the left nut, then the right. Earlier, when I asked him how he took his ball busting he responded, 'however I wanted, punches, kicks, kneeing'. So I knew this little slaphappy ordeal was just the beginning.

Its in these moments where I find I have to be extra carfeul about what I'm doing to people. When we start crossing a line of vanilla to kinky, to pretty intense I get a little paranoid. I know people know their limits, but those limits can be all over the place and really the sweet little girl in me doesn't actually want anyone to be upset. So I have to hit them in the balls just the way they like it.

I stood over him and pin his cock to his leg with the point of my heel. I'm wearing big black stilettos with a shark toe, the are strictly bedroom heels I never take them out of the house, at least if I expect to remain vertical for any amount of time. I stuff my shark toes into his balls and then start kicking him, increasing my force with every kick.

To finish him off I stand him up, spread his legs and then position my knee directly under his sack. I give him five hearty knees to the groin and then send him on his way.

I guess I'm now a ball busting feminist.

He will be back, next time I get to fuck his cherry ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment