Monday, December 13, 2010

Trusting your Instincts

You can sometimes tell when a client is going to be bad news. You get a feeling. Something in the way they speak. Something in the way they don’t fully understand your questions, don’t answer clearly. I don’t think this is due to language barriers, sometimes it is hard to communicate what my service is to someone with minimal English. Usually goes something like this.

Caller: What service do you provide?

Me: Strap on and domination

Caller: What is that?

Me: I fuck you in the bum.

Caller: In your bum?

Me: No, YOUR bum.

Caller: How do you do that?

Me: With a small or large fake penis. In your bum. Your ass.

Caller: Oh, ok. Sorry. No I don’t want that.

Endcall.

But these people are genuinely confused and looking for something else from another type of worker. They are not bad clients, just a little lost in the system.

But the other clients the ones that think they can barter with you, or ask you intimate questions over the phone in your lobby. They are the ones you just want to smack.

This morning I received a call. The man spoke softly with a slight accent. He asked me if he could come over in at 11am. It was 10:48. I told him he could come over at 12pm and that I need an hours notice to book. He then asked if I did CIM, I said no and hung up. At 1 he calls me back looking to book. I decide I can work through this after he tells me he is looking for strap on. And give him my address.

I had smoked a little pot earlier and it usually makes me more paranoid about clients. Generally my paranoia is well founded and I should relearn how to listen to it. But I thought I would be able to work through this potential client and so went to get ready.

He shows up and is nothing but trouble. Calls me from the lobby. Gets to my apartment. Wants to fuck MY ass. Wants to pay me less and then what I ask and is looking around my house to see if I’m alone. WTF. I very quietly ask him to leave. Best to stop this before it gets messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment